Please make your request for tours at least 2 weeks in advance.
To inquire about a docent led tour please email us at
Please include "Docent Tour" in the subject line.
Group tours for children are not available at this time.
For the health and safety of our guests and
We are part of the
Check our Facebook
page for loads of
Plan your visit
• NO PETS ALLOWED.
• Please respect our plants and remain on paths or lawn
• Photography is welcomed, but should not interfere
with other guests' enjoyment. (See Professional
• Wearing sturdy walking shoes is recommended.
• Small handheld music devices with earphones are
permitted in the Garden, however larger radios with
speakers are not permitted.
• No bicycling, rollerblading, skateboarding, or other
• Please do not run, jog, play Frisbee, throw balls; or
engage in any sports.
• No sunbathing; shirts are required at all times.
• Please stay out of the ponds and other water features.
• Picnicking allowed only in the designated area north of
the parking lot. Do not bring food or beverages inside
the Garden proper. Water allowed.
• Please do not approach or feed wildlife.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Garden.
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Take I-5 to Auburn-North Bend exit (Hwy. 18); go east
on Hwy. 18. Exit at SE 304th St., head towards
SE 312th St.
Turn right onto SE 304th St.; then turn right onto
132nd Ave. SE. Follow 132nd Ave. SE 1.3 miles.
SCBG will be on your right.