Group tours for children are not available at this time.
Plan your visit
Open Wednesday through Saturday
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
For the health and safety of our guests and
Take I-5 to Auburn-North Bend exit (Hwy. 18); go east on
Hwy. 18. Exit at SE 304th St., head towards SE 312th St.
Turn right onto SE 304th St.; then turn right onto 132nd
Ave. SE. Follow 132nd Ave. SE 1.3 miles.
SCBG will be on your right.
• NO PETS ALLOWED.
• Please respect our plants and remain on paths or lawn
• Photography is welcomed, but should not interfere with
other guests' enjoyment. (See Professional Photography
• Wearing sturdy walking shoes is recommended.
• Small handheld music devices with earphones are
permitted in the Garden, however larger radios with
speakers are not permitted.
• No bicycling, rollerblading, skateboarding, or other
• Please do not run, jog, play Frisbee, throw balls; or
engage in any sports.
• No sunbathing; shirts are required at all times.
• Please stay out of the ponds and other water features.
• Do not picnic or bring in any outside food or beverages
• Please do not approach or feed wildlife.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Garden.
Check us out on
We are part of the