Group tours for children are not available at this time.
Plan your visit
Garden is currently closed.
We open for the 2015 season on
Wed. March 18
Open Wednesday through Saturday
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
For the health and safety of our guests and
Take I-5 to Auburn-North Bend exit (Hwy. 18); go east on
Hwy. 18. Exit at SE 304th St., head towards SE 312th St.
Turn right onto SE 304th St.; then turn right onto 132nd
Ave. SE. Follow 132nd Ave. SE 1.3 miles.
SCBG will be on your right.
• NO PETS ALLOWED.
• Please respect our plants and remain on paths or lawn
• Photography is welcomed, but should not interfere with
other guests' enjoyment. (See Professional Photography
• Wearing sturdy walking shoes is recommended.
• Small handheld music devices with earphones are
permitted in the Garden, however larger radios with
speakers are not permitted.
• No bicycling, rollerblading, skateboarding, or other
• Please do not run, jog, play Frisbee, throw balls; or
engage in any sports.
• No sunbathing; shirts are required at all times.
• Please stay out of the ponds and other water features.
• Do not picnic or bring in any outside food or beverages
• Please do not approach or feed wildlife.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Garden.
Check us out on
We are part of the
Garden is currently
closed. Opening for
2015 season on
Wed. March 18.